Cloverleaf is an e-journal. It can be read on its website without a charge.
The publisher also plans to make it available in various e-book formats so that you can enjoy reading it in the comfort of your home at any time without being tied to a web brower.
We begin with the free availability of the launch issue of the journal in pdf format for you to print or enjoy at your leisure.
To read a desired issue of Cloverleaf on its website, please foloww the following steps:
- Click the Journal issues tab
- Select the issue you want by its volume and number
- Click the issue to see the author index on the left side bar and the topic index in the content area
- Notice taht you are presented with individual postings and categories of articles such as >Research Papers and >Personal Inspirations (Symbol > in front of a word defines it as a category)
- Click a categoriy, if desired
- Click the article to read selecting it by author or topic
- Enjoy the read, and
- Remember: if you are logged in as an authorized user, you can post a comment on the article you read.